Saturday 14 January 2012

Preliminary Drawings-Hansel+Grethel

Hi Everyone,



    So I was surfing around and found the look I'm going for and these are some of the images.  I also did some drawings of Hansel & Grethel.  I also drew some clothing ideas that I want to use.  I will be posting a rough storyline later & some colour concepts,but basically Hansel & Grethel were sent to a boarding school by their parents.  The head-mistress/teacher  is really cruel towards them.  More evil towards Grethel.  (Hence why she wanted to throw her in the oven...) They are mistreated and given hard, labourous chores to do; sometimes sent to bed with little to no food etc.  They want to escape this hell and decide one night to run away...i'm still thinking about which direction I want to go..either they run away, or the head-mistress lures them into the forest...still coin tossing that one; and then the story starts from there.  Anyways, that's the premise so far.  Keep watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment